41st Degree Software will be lending its support again to the 2012 McDonald’s Burnie International.
In the past two years we have helped the Burnie Tennis Club with:
- A Content Management System (CMS) to keep the clubs website easily maintainable during the event
- Software for controlling the central scoreboard
- Integrating with the ATP to collect live scoring from all match courts
- Software for controlling the in-house TV displays, which now show results, upcoming matches, weather and sponsor information.
- Live streaming center court matches to the world and in-house TV’s.
This year we’re looking to out-do ourselves again, by coordinating an extended group of volunteers to help produce as much digital content for the website as possible. This year we’re aiming to:
- Produce video interviews with players post match
- Increase the number of live stream camera angles
- Integrate the live stream more closely with Facebook and Twitter.
Hopefully our efforts will see the tournament secure the title of Tennis Australia Tournamant of the year for a third year straight.